Care and Handling
- Protect doors from soiling, damage and moisture during delivery.
- Avoid delivering to a building site until surrounding plaster, cement,
etc., has dried.
- Inspect your door(s) promptly after receipt.
- Keep doors clean and handle with clean hands and equipment.
- Avoid dragging doors across one another or other surfaces.
- Store on a level surface, in a dry, well-ventilated building.
- Cover to keep clean but allow air circulation.
- Do not subject doors to abnormal heat, dryness or humidity, or sudden
changes such as forced heat to rapidly dry out a building.
- If doors are to be stored on the building site, all wood surfaces,
including edges and ends, must be properly sealed with an approved sealer
to prevent undue moisture changes.