Fitting and Hanging
- Doors should be allowed to stabilize at room temperature for a period
of 24 hours prior to hanging and installation.
- All doors are made full and square as the standard. The hardwood edge
accomodates customer beveling. Undersizing of doors by customer must
be done with caution and at own risk. The door warranty does not cover
customer undersizing beyond the hardwood edge.
- Use three (3) hinges on doors.
- Jambs and stops must be set square and plumb.
- After fitting and prior to hanging, seal all cut and/or mortised surface,
including top, botom and side edges to prevent undue moisture absorption.
- After hanging, anchor jamb to stud with one long screw at each hinge.